Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Lexi's Creations@blogspot.com

Hi, My name is Alexcis but I go by Lexi I'm 16 years old I am an only child but I do have a step brother and a Step sister but they don't live with me but anyways I'll tell you something about me I have 2 dogs name Alfie and Rayden I love to sing, dance, and draw I love going to lagoon with my Friends and Family its alot of fun! My 2 Favorite colors are purple and blue my favorite food would be pizza and if I could live in a different state it would have to be Hawaii my favorite music would have to be night core and Andy Grammar my favorite Tv shows would have to be Icarly  stuck in the middle and also on netflix  love watching anime with my friends. I love animals! I work part time at the Humane Society with the animals. Shout out to the best Art teacher who got me into the blogging Idea!  Hope you guys like my Creations for this blog. I'll start sharing some of this art work that Did when I was little.











    Me and my friends







my mom














me









This was drawn just yesterday








my friend drew this for me from one of my anime shows 











I drew this for my friend 







I took this picture when me and my family were on the lake 








this is just some really cool 3D drawings that my brother did for me 








This is the one I drew all by myself its the vampire diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment